Harvard Business Review has a list of 8 apps that can help make you more productive. Some of the apps are definitely worth checking out.
Here are five web apps I use on a regular basis:
- Doodle – How did we ever schedule meetings before Doodle? This is an indispensable tool that I use regularly.
- Boomerang – If you use GMail, you can use Boomerang to schedule your emails. You can also use it to return an email to your inbox later as a reminder or to follow up if you don’t receive a response.
- Workflowy – This is a quick and easy way to list and outline, well, anything.
- Buffer App – With Buffer you can prepare tweets now that will be sent out later through your Twitter account. It’s a good way to write a bunch of tweets at once without overwhelming your followers.
- Squarespace – WordPress is a powerful blogging platform, but if you want something even more versatile you should check out Squarespace. I’m amazed by what you can do on this platform.
Leave a comment if you can think of some good web apps that I’m missing.