90% of a Pastor’s Job

I attended the start of the Toronto Spiritual Life Convention last night. It was worth attending just to hear this reminder at the end:

“About 90% of a pastor’s job is reminding himself & others of the gospel. The other 10% is answering the phone & stuff.” (Colin Smith)
Darryl Dash

Darryl Dash

I'm a grateful husband, father, oupa, and pastor of Grace Fellowship Church Don Mills. I love learning, writing, and encouraging. I'm on a lifelong quest to become a humble, gracious old man.
Toronto, Canada