Jordon asked me to post five things that nobody knows about me. Here she goes:
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a page in the Ontario Legislature. Back then I think it was a one year commitment. It didn’t work out so I had to settle for knocking on Bill Davis’s door down the road (he wasn’t home but someone did answer the door) and occasionally visiting the Legislature. I still like it the odd time I get there.
- My favorite university course was called Evil. I did really well too. I didn’t do quite as well in a course called Love and Friendship.
- Jobs I have held: newspaper carrier, flyer delivery boy, ice cream scooper, kid’s shoe salesman, photo finisher, and builder of fabric salt and sand domes.
- Jobs I wanted to have: architect, teacher, and writer.
- Ministries I started: When I was six I started a ministry called Worship Centre. Besides having plans to expand across Canada I’m not clear on what the ministry did. I did sell a cassette tape of one of my sermons to Bill Prankard though, and to my grandmother. One tape survives and is closely guarded with my life. The Worship Centre continued to survive on mailing lists until just a few years ago.
- Plus a bonus: I am not afraid of birds.