Cultivate Gathering – November 17, 2007
Worth looking into:
Cultivate Gathering is a learning party. What does that mean? Well, basically it’s designed to be everything good about a conference without all the rigamarole… and much more fun and interactive.
- Instead of charging in the hundreds of dollars for one ticket, it’s only $50 and that includes a terrific lunch.
- Instead of maxing out our capacity we are limiting our numbers to give everyone there the best possible environment for networking.
- Instead of bringing in some big-name, American speakers to tell us what they already wrote in their latest book we are looking to Canadian church planters and leaders to tell their stories.
- Instead of you listening to message after message and being filled with information we want you to be part of a dialogue with people in similar shoes and learn and grow within that relationship.
- Instead of some fancy shmancy hotel, convention centre or big church building, Cultivate Gathering is taking place at a local coffee house: www.frwy.ca
Cultivate Gathering is for anyone who is interested in church planting or creating mission shaped churches [ to coin a phrase of our good friend, Alan Roxburgh of Allelon]. And is happening because of numerous conversations between different people, organizations, networks and churches in Canada that long to see new forms of church thrive and relational networking happen. We are tired of the same old, same old conferences and just simply want to be friends, inspire each other, and swap stories, ideas, and encouragement.
Find out more or register at the Cultivate Gathering website.