I survived another Sunday
And what a Sunday it was:
- The normal Sunday morning service
- A two-hour meeting with worship leaders
- A hospital visit downtown
- An induction service for a local pastor
- A “house blessing” complete with some great curry dishes
With days like these, you can understand why I need a little extra help. For the record, I deny everything. My trainer told me it was just cold medicine. And now I am on vacation for a week, with my good friend Brian Mullins speaking next week. Time to catch up on some work around the house. It feels good to take a break.