Dog update (if anyone cares)
- Buddy is still here. So far no luck in finding someone who wants a troubled dog.
- I’ve learned that Charlene is forgiving and prone to forget offenses after a few days. I’ve experienced that myself but somehow it’s different when the creature receiving the forgiveness is a dog.
- Evidently, the 15mg dose of Valium was on the low end for Buddy. He can receive up to 55mg. Maybe that will knock him out.
- We are investigating doghouses in case the solution becomes leaving him outside when we’re out. You can do that even in the dead of winter in Canada.
- I would have gladly shipped Buddy to Saskatoon if only Jordon had asked. Of course they couldn’t name him Maggi but maybe John Major or something.