I’m passionate about the habits in my last book 8 Habits for Growth. That’s why I spent so much time writing the book and talking about its themes.
But I have so much to learn about each of the habits. I wanted to turn to others and learn from them about each habit too.
That’s exactly what I did in season two of the Gospel for Life podcast. I spoke to:
- Reagan Rose, founder of Redeeming Productivity, about making time
- Ashley Hales, author of A Spacious Life, about resting and refreshing
- Michael Bird, author of Seven Things I Wish Christians Knew about the Bible, about engaging the Bible
- Kevin Halloran, author of When Prayer is a Struggle, about speaking with God
- Collin Hansen, co-author of Rediscover Church, about worshiping and belonging
- Sam Allberry, author of What God Has to Say About our Bodies, about caring for our bodies
- Nathan Oates, author of Stability, about simplifying
- Rusty McKie, founder of Steadfast Ministries, about going the distance by building a Rule of Life
I learned so much by talking to each one of these guests.
And now I’ve put together an ebook summary of my interviews with them. You can download it here. Read it, follow the links for more information, and share it with others who may be interested.
My prayer is that God uses the ministry of Gospel for Life to help people build these habits, and that you find this summary a helpful resource you can use in your own walk with God and to help others grow.